Thursday, December 29, 2016

From A Son To A Mother

I Miss You Mom
I miss you so much
When I first wake up in the morning
I wish i would see a smile on your face
Instead i get anxiety and start to pace
My mood goes down and up goes a frown
I wish you would accept me with your heart,
I yearn for your love, i yearn for your kiss, oh mommy  how much of you i miss.

The way you always managed
To make everything okay, until one day
When things got tough
i thought it wud get better.

But you never gave up, why me? why nqow?

Mommy where are you?
When the night sky is clear and full of stars,
I wish i was home and not hanging at bars

I wish i can tell u how i feel so lost and broken
Please take me back home.

Im trying to be good.
Im fighting.
Im fighting with all my might.

All im asking is for some love and the rest will come from above.
I love you Mommy dear, i need you here.

Where are you....

2 comments:

  1. Dear you.... Wow. Such powerful words. So I started reading and got this big lump in my throat. How painful. And .... Them I couldn't keep it in anymore. I burst into tears. For I too... Always yearned for a mother's love.

    ReplyDelete