Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Poem Written By Me

Why am I so sad?
This is terrible and so bad.

I have so much pain in my heart,              I'm nearly falling apart.

I wish people would see,
But how could it be me?

I lay alone in my bed,
I don't wanna eat I wanna be fed.

I'm miss the love I need,
Who knows where this will lead.

My head is so foggy,
I feel sick and groggy.

I am scared what will be,
Suicide, me?

I can't believe what's happening to my life,
I wanna be a happy mother, daughter and wife.

The tears don't stop flowing,
I don't want it showing.

When will the pain end,
Hashem please a refuah send.

I'm gonna try to stay strong,
Nothing Hashem does is wrong.

Thank you for reading this poem,
I feel a little better and not so alone.

                                                   Sincerly, Me

No comments:

Post a Comment