Saturday, April 2, 2016

Mikvahs are dangerous!!!

I'm gonna go straight to the point!
Boys/teenage boys, any male that is not married, does not belong in the mikvah!!!! Infact, it should be "illegal"!!!!! It's a disaster and a nightmare what goes on there!!!!

I spoke to somebody I know personally this shabbos how he was saying he hates himself, hates his family, has no friends, can't hold a job, depression, anxiety, and he has his suicide plans!!!!!!  He said "there's no point in living, nobody cares about me." So I already knew that this is all probably due to Sexual abuse that wasn't taken care of. But I asked him some questions. (he's abt 22yrs old) I said were you ever sexually abused? He said yes when I was 13 yrs old. That's 9 years earlier. And I said be open with me, tell me what happened. He started talking and then his voice started shaking and he couldn't control the crying. But he spoke. He said, "when I was 13 I went to the mikvah on a Friday afternoon and there was nobody there except for one man. And when I went into the water he tried.... and he made me ejaculate. But I couldn't move. I was terrified. I ran home and told my mother but she didn't care."

So lets look at this now. This 13 yr old was sexually abused in the mikvah and nobody saw. He ran to tell his mother but she didn't care. So basically he never told anyone else, his body is sitting with this trauma for 9 years burried and hidden deep within and here he is 22yrs old, depressed, worthless, no friends, no job and has suicide plans!!!!! I myself am crying writing this!!!!!!!!

Sexual abuse/rape/molestation, is a death sentence!!!!!!!!! It's kills every part of you!!!!!! It debilitates you!!!! These boys are miserable and live a life of every day hell!!!!!!

MY MESSAGE IS , BOYS DO NOT BELONG IN MIKVAH!!!  IT'S A DANGEROUS PLACE! BECAUSE OF WHAT GOES ON THERE!!!!
OHHHHH, BUT YOUR SO BUSY BEING FRUM RIGHT? EREV SHABBOS DAF MEN GEIN  IN MIKVAH.... BE FRUM FOR YOURSELF!!!! DON'T BE FRUM ON YOUR SONS CHESHBIN!!!! AND IF YOUR SON DOES COME HOME THAT SOMEBODY TOUCHED HIM, BELIEVE  HIM!!!! HE'S NOT MAKING UP A STORY!!!!

MIKVAHS ARE DANGEROUS!

No comments:

Post a Comment